Thursday, November 6, 2008

Back To Quilting

Yes, I Can! Yes, I can get this quilt done...

This is "A-5 Cathie's Campfire", an intermediate-level paper-pieced block. I've reached another milestone -- this is block #69, so that means there are only 100 more center blocks to go. Yes, I Can!

P.S. I now have a link on my blog's right sidebar that will take you to my complete DJ album on Picasaweb. The blocks are in chronological order of when I made them, not in the order of how they will appear in the final quilt layout.

2 comments:

Barb said...

OH BOY I like it :>)!! Your sidebar link is wonderful to look at, I enjoyed carefully looking at it last week! OK I admit I looked carefully and I am even more envious!

Anya said...

Thanks, Barb. I'm really liking how all my blocks look together. I can't wait to finish, but it will be a while...