Thursday, February 5, 2009

Have You Seen This?

I was hoping to have another DJ block to show today, but we had furnace issues to deal with yesterday .... so here is something else quilty to look at...perhaps you've seen it on other blogs. You can read a bit more about it here.
I also found this...be sure to check out all the pages on that site.

I want an Egg Chair (both of us celebrated our 50th birthday in 2008!)...but that's not going to happen unless it's a prize in a giveaway. I'm afraid a new furnace and a college education for my son come first...
Maybe I'll have a block to show tomorrow...

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I saw these chairs on someones web site also and thought they look so cute and comfy - I think I will have to start looking at resale places and see if I can find one - but then where to put it!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Diana LaMarre said...

I have not seen these, but they are sure cute.

Barb said...

How cute are those chairs (?) :>D love them !! Something about needing a furnace and thinking ahead for the college education that is very important choices...the chairs are still cute to look at!