Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another Day of Sunshine


There was a good amount of sunshine again yesterday, so I spent some time once more out on the deck with my sewing machine. As I mentioned in the previous post, I don't need too many supplies while working out there. In addition to my machine and scissors, the only other necessity is a pin cushion. And what better pin cushion than this one made for me by my BBFF (Best Blogging Friend Forever) Susan. It's perfect because it also has a little bag for throwing away scraps and loose threads. Much prettier than a brown lunch bag taped to the side of the table...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have one similar to that and use it all the time. Very handy. I love the color that Susan chose.

Unknown said...

That is so cute! You must have made it yourself!
We had sunshine yesterday too, a bit cool but the sun was shining.
I use a tin dollar store bucket for my scraps etc and I have a magnet pin cushion because I am always dropping pins.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

neat idea - this would work well on the porch chair for me - I have little bits of thread and things blowing all over the place outside from when I bring my sewing out.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Hunter said...

Oh, do I have a lot of wonderful catching up to do on your posts.

Best regards,
Darilyn