I haven't posted a photo of one of my "pre-blog" quilts in a while, so I thought I'd do so today. This was a quilt that I made in April 2006 for one of my husband's grand-nieces. Like many of the other baby quilts that I had made before this one, it was made of leftover scraps from other projects. I believe it may be the first "real" quilt that I quilted on my HQ16. Although I had some tension issues at first, it worked out just fine for a baby quilt.
The few other pieces that I had quilted on the HQ16 before this one were for the local animal shelter...they didn't care if the quilting was wonky and it was great practice for me.