Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Back to Reality

I just returned from a trip here...

...and here...

...with a few stops and activities inbetween.

I am so behind in reading my favorite blogs and in responding to comments. Please know that I read all your comments...I just don't always have time to answer individually.

I also haven't sewn a stitch or even just fondled fabric in weeks...the past few posts about my "Out of the Box" challenge were scheduled before my family and I skipped town. Hopefully, today I'll have a chance to get some sewing done in the company of friends!


P.S. The first shot is in Cedar Key (Gulf Coast) and the second one is in Cocoa Beach (Atlantic Coast), both in Florida.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful vacation spot!! Glad you are back though!

Barb said...

Welcome home, looks like it was a wonderful vacation for your family! Now we will watch for the continuation of the project :>)that has us all puzzled!! Have a wonderful Fourth of July!

Vivian said...

Vacation time with family is such a special time, with stitching blocks and fondling fabric coming in a distant second and third in comparison. I'm sure you created great memories.
Hopefully we'll see more about that mystery project soon.
Welcome back.

Madalene Axford Murphy said...

Okay, now I am not so confused. From your blog posts I thought you were already back. But you were doing the avatar switch, just not the way I jokingly referred to. Welcome home.