Friday, September 17, 2010

I've Caught the Bug

Everyone seems to be making these, so I finally got into the act. I have only seven so far, not sewn together, just arranged on my carpet for the photo shoot. As of now, there is no plan...I'll just keep making them until I get bored. Of course, I will also work on other projects at the same time.

On a totally different subject....I met fellow PA quilting blogger Karen (of Quilting With Grace blog) at my guild's exhibit yesterday. It was fun putting a face to a blog...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are going to be addicted to these little babies! Love what you have done so far!

Unknown said...

I'm just not into this look myself, but do like your colour combinations.
I've looked at the mariner's compass too and thought...nope, don't ever see myself doing this, but then never is a long time isn't it?

Needled Mom said...

I'm getting close to joining too. Yours look great!

Unknown said...

Yay! Hexagons are so fun.

Heather said...

Those are so bright and beautiful.