Monday, October 14, 2013

Finally, Another Finish

Life has been way too busy and I haven't had much time to do any serious quilting, sewing, or blogging lately. I'm hoping to get back on track with everything soon. This is a small baby quilt made with leftovers from two quilts I finished back in July. Some of the strips were already sewn into sets, so I just added more white fabric until I came up with enough for a small quilt. This was strictly improvisational, just finding places for all of the leftovers.


You can see the straight-line quilting a bit better in this photo...


And I had a couple of double-pinwheel blocks left over from the previous two quilts, so I used them on the back of this one...


The leftover came from these two quilts...



The photos don't do the fabrics justice...they are much prettier in person.

The backing fabric came from a quilters' rummage sale earlier this year, so I can only count about 1 yard of fabric as coming from my pre-2013 stash.

No comments: