Monday, April 14, 2014

And Still More Fabric


I recently went on a shop hop to three of my favorite shops (Quilters Corner in Ithaca, NY; O'Susannah's in Watkins Glen, NY; and Endless Mountains Quiltworks in Tunkhannock, PA). They were part of a larger hop that included two other great shops in the Syracuse, NY area (but a bit too far for me this time).

Although I didn't get to all five shops, I did get a free fat quarter from the ones I did visit -- very nice additions to my stash, I must say.

I resisted buying any more fabric at these shops (and boy, do they have gorgeous fabrics to tempt me!), but I did buy a new ruler to try....let's see if I ever get around to using it!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Anya, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Vivian said...

Shop hops are such fun--but my downfall, if I'm not careful. Every new-to-me shop has tempting displays and lines of fabrics and quilting toys. Looks like you have some pretty gray FQs ready for playing.