Monday, February 23, 2015

Spring Is Coming

I have to tell myself that...spring is coming...it really is...but a bit too slowly for me right now. I love the cold and snow for a couple of months in the winter, but by mid-February, I'm ready for warmer temperatures. And since it doesn't look like that will be happening around here for a while, I decided that I needed to work on something to make it seem like spring. Besides, this top has been finished since June 2011, so it's about time I finished it, right?




I've finished the quilting on this, and am now working on the binding...sitting by the fireplace while looking out at my snow-covered yard.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Very pretty!

Joan said...

Nice quilt! It's supposed to be 72 degrees in the Atlanta area today.

Sewing Sue said...

Awesome! I'm happy it's going to be 50 degrees today in Wisconsin...