Monday, February 23, 2015

Spring Is Coming

I have to tell myself that...spring is coming...it really is...but a bit too slowly for me right now. I love the cold and snow for a couple of months in the winter, but by mid-February, I'm ready for warmer temperatures. And since it doesn't look like that will be happening around here for a while, I decided that I needed to work on something to make it seem like spring. Besides, this top has been finished since June 2011, so it's about time I finished it, right?




I've finished the quilting on this, and am now working on the binding...sitting by the fireplace while looking out at my snow-covered yard.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Nice quilt! It's supposed to be 72 degrees in the Atlanta area today.

Sewing Sue said...

Awesome! I'm happy it's going to be 50 degrees today in Wisconsin...