Thursday, July 30, 2015

"Fun Is Good" -- Dr. Seuss

In honor of the new Dr. Seuss book that was released this week, I finished another Dr. Seuss quilt.


I've lost count of the number of Dr. Seuss quilts that I've made over the last several years; I believe this is number 5. Most of them have gone to local fundraising events for libraries and teen book clubs, and now this one goes to the grandchild of a friend who is very involved with our local library.

The pattern is my all-time favorite quick quilt, Quick Strippie, graciously provided free to quilters by Mary on MaryQuilts.com.

Here's a closeup of the easy meandering quilting and the fun fabric...


1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love this pattern too. Your dr. Seuss version looks great! I am contemplating making this with longer strips to get it to a larger size. Have you ever done that?