Friday, February 9, 2018

Yes, Another Quilt Project


I keep finding more and more projects that I want to work on while I wait until I get to a fabric shop to buy some backings for quilt tops that are already done.

I've decided to finally make the blocks in this book, Tula Pink's City Sampler --100 Modern Quilt Blocks. All the blocks are pieced, so I don't have to worry about having to applique anything. And since all the blocks are just 6 1/2 inches unfinished, most of the pieces are small and can come from fabrics that I already have. My goal is to only use fabrics from my stash/scraps and to only use them once. We'll see if that happens.

Fifteen blocks are finished, using 45 different fabrics.

1 comment:

Sara said...

From what we can see I'm thinking this will be a bright, happy kind of quilt. Love that parrot fabric in the front.