Monday, May 7, 2018

The Best Things in Life Are Free

On National Quilting Day (March 17 this year), I attended a fun one-day "mini-retreat" with 20 of my fellow guild members. It was a day filled with friends, food, fun, demos, laughter, and lots of inspiration. If you're interested, click here for photos from the event.

At the mini-retreat, we had a table set up with free items that guild members had donated. Things like books, fabric, notions, etc., that needed a good home. I came home with some yardage, fat quarters,  and a bunch of  2 1/2" squares, already cut!

Free yardage and FQs


2 1/2" squares, already cut!


chaining, chaining




Check my next blog post to see what I made with all of those squares!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I LOVE the freebie table at guild! Looking forward to seeing where all that chaining took you.