Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Disease Is Spreading

I have quite a few other projects that I really should be working on, but the DJ blocks keep calling my name. This is starting to become a disease -- I think it's spreading from next door...my neighbor is also a member of the Laurel Janes and she will probably be the first of our group to be a Dear Jane Goddess. Her work is amazing.

So, in order to control my disease, I made "A-4 Courtney's Stethoscope", another intermediate-level paper-pieced block.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh Anya, your DJ blocks are beautiful! The colors in your fabrics and the precise workmanship is envied by me ~ don't stop the disease ;>)!

Anya said...

Thank you for the comment, Barb, but I'm afraid I can't say that all my DJ blocks show "precise workmanship"...