Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One-Third Of The Way (Almost)

I'm not really in a mood to do much applique, so I'm afraid those blocks will mostly be left for last. For me, handwork usually requires that I sit in front of the TV and there really isn't anything on anymore that I am interested in. It's mostly garbage (although I do enjoy the occasional clever SNL political skit...). But I will have at least one block ready for applique in time for next Monday's Laurel Janes meeting.

Today's block is "K-8 Springbrook Park", an intermediate-level paper-pieced block. This makes block 56, which means that I am just about at the one-third mark of DJ center blocks. Only 113 more to go...and then there are the triangles and corners...

2 comments:

Barb said...

Your DJs are just SO PRETTY, very neat piecing ~ I think I will just continue to enjoy looking at yours, it is easier this way ;>)!! Call me *coward* or maybe *chicken*, but yours are so pretty!

Anya said...

Thanks again, Barb. Feel free to become a Janiac anytime...it's lots of fun.