Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Let the Games Begin

First of all, thank you to all who suggested ideas for what to do with my son's graduation gown...you've started me thinking....I may come up with something. In the meantime...

Due to all the activity and excitement surrounding graduation, there hasn't been a whole lot of sewing or quilting going on around here, so I thought I'd post a photo of a quilt that I made back in late 2006 for my husband's grandchildren. (Bad photo...the colors are much richer in person, especially the blue background). I gave it to them with a bag full of game pieces.

It's a Game Quilt, made using Quiltsmart interfacing. You can find a direct link to the pattern here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun quilt! I bet they love it!

Vivian said...

I remember that quilt pattern from a few years ago. (never did one for myself, but I was tempted) Your version is so colorful. No kid could resist it.

Heather said...

Thats an amazing quilt even before I realized it was an assortment of game boards.