Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Finish!

More than 18 months ago, I won a package of flannel fat quarters from designer Valori Wells. This summer I finally got around to making something with them -- a small baby quilt. It's not for anyone in particular, but hopefully will be in my guild's September exhibit.
I had some blocks leftover, so I used them for the back...Makes it more interesting, don't you think?

Poor quality photos, I know. We haven't had any sunshine for the last several days, so it's the best I could do.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful finish!! Love the design.

Unknown said...

I love the quilt...so modern! I have been in a bit of a funk lately and am off the sewing, hopefully you have inspired me to get to it again!
it's summer after all.

Carin said...

It's beautiful, I love the back too.

Vicki W said...

That turned out really cute!

Heather said...

Love the fun you are having with your backings. Also a great way to keep from having that stack of leftover bits.

Quilter Kathy said...

Nice baby quilt! I really like putting blocks on quilt backings. Found your blog on Vicki's fiber field trip