Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More From the Past

I'm working feverishly to finish my son's quilt and a couple of other quilts that I plan to enter in my guild's September exhibit....I hope to have photos of the completed work for you soon.

In the meantime, this is a collage of the ten quilts that I made for the children on my husband's side of the family in late 2007 (actually only nine of them were made in 2007, the tenth was made in 2008 for the new addition who arrived that year). It was great fun watching all nine of them open them up when we visited at Thanksgiving.

My stash of novelty fabrics was pretty much used up by the time I finished the last one.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What wonderful quilts for all of them! I am sure they have really loved them all. Can't go wrong with a coins quilt.

Nancy said...

Love these. What a great idea!

Stella Jones said...

Lovely quilts. I like the mauve one best!
Blessings, Star

Rene' said...

Great quilt collage! I'm sure your family treasures them.