Friday, April 27, 2012

Modern BOM Block 8

 I'm a few months behind in the Sew, Mama, Sew Modern Block-of-the-Month Sew-Along, but I'm hoping to catch up in the next week or so. Here is Block #8 from February...

Some of the pieces are a bit wonky, but that's due to the fact that I chose to cut and sew them together a different way than the instructions say because I didn't want to deal with partial seams. But in the end, the wonkiness won't be so noticeable.

...and here are all of my completed blocks so far...


To see the rest of my posts about these blocks, click on the "SMS BOM" label on the right sidebar of this blog or click here.


7 comments:

Susan said...

This is another block that would be great as a bed size quilt! I like it!

Unknown said...

Just fabulous! Loving your color scheme!

Pat Merkle said...

I really like the block. I agree with Susan, it would make a great full sized quilt.

Nancy said...

Your blocks are looking really good!

Amanda said...

#8 is great! the colors are really nice together.

Signe said...

I am so glad I found your blog! I love the color scheme in your sew~mama~sew challenge. I hve only looked thru a few of your previous postings but have yet to see anything I have not enjoyed. I know I am going to love following your blog.

Vivian said...

I've been trying to stay off my computer and get more quilting done. It's not working. So I'm catching up on blog reading. These modern blocks are W*O*N*D*E*R*F*U*L !!