Thursday, December 19, 2013

Finished!


This is the finished  flannel quilt for my BFF that I've been blogging about in a couple of recent posts. It's approximately 54" x 70" -- a perfect size for watching TV.

And here's the pieced backing -- a mish mash of red and green yardage and leftovers from the front.


I did a large meander stitch all over the whole thing...nothing fancy, I just wanted to get it finished quickly...


And all of the fabrics came from my pre-2013 stash (and at yard sale prices, too!). That's at least another 6.5 yards used up!

It's all washed and dried and now on the way to its new owner. Boy, does that feel good!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Vibrant and fun- and mish mash works for the backing!

Quilting Corner said...

This is a great happy quilt. It appears that the width's are the same but the lengths are different. Am I correct on this? I see that the seams don't match which is great and easy.