Monday, August 18, 2014

For My "No Reply" Readers

Over the last few weeks, several of my readers have left comments on my blog posts, but because their Blogger profiles are set to "no reply", I am not able to respond to them directly.

Is your profile set to "no reply"? Are you not sure? Here is one of many tutorials online with clear instructions on how to change that. And here's another one.

So...Becki, Marina, Donna, Chris, and Quilting Tangent....you are the most recent readers who have left comments and your profiles are set to "no reply". I apologize for not acknowledging your comments, but there's no way I can contact you directly.

2 comments:

Quilting Tangent said...

I'm on google+, I don't have a blog. But it seems blogger and google+ are connected somehow. Any way to help me clear up the no reply blogger?
24Tangent@gmail.com

Quilting Tangent said...

Testing to see, if I fixed the no reply blogger.