Friday, January 12, 2018

How I Spent My Christmas Vacation

Well, since I don't work outside the home, I don't really have a "Christmas vacation", but I am fortunate enough to have time to do what I'm passionate about -- sewing and quilting. And during the cold winter months, I spend the time doing just that.

In December, I managed to finish four quilt tops and start on a fifth, all using fabric from my stash. I have the batting and binding all ready for them, but I don't have any fabrics in my stash that I want to use for backings, so that will wait until I get to a fabric shop. My goal in 2018 is to just use what I have, and only buy backings (and maybe an occasional binding) when necessary.


Once these quilts are finished, they will go into my "to be given away someday" pile.

No comments: