OK, here's the fun that I've planned for today...(warning: long post)
But first, an apology...to all who have commented on my blog for the last 5 months...I'm afraid I've been a bit remiss in replying to everyone who comments (at least to those who have an email addy in their profile) on my blog. Life got busy and replying just fell further down the priority list.
So, in order to make up for that and to reward my loyal readers, I've come up with something as a reward for a lucky person.
Back in December 2008, I was one of the lucky people to sign up for Bree's Pay It Forward post. One of the rules of signing up was that I was to Pay It Forward to three people as well. I was quite new to blogging when I posted my own PIF post and had very few readers, so only one person signed up. That lucky person was Sara; you can click here to see what I made for her.
Since I've only made one PIF gift, I still have two to go. I'm now ready to work on the second one.
So here's my plan -- this is to reward a loyal reader, not someone who just happened across my blog today. THE RULES --
1) For one chance, you have to have signed up as a follower before today, October 1st, 2010. I've already written down the names of those who are on the list.
2) Everyone (follower or not) who has commented on my blog from May 1st to Sep 30th of this year also gets a chance for every comment made during that time.
3) For yet another chance, if you are already signed up as a follower or you have commented in the time period mentioned in rule #2, and if you really, really, really want to have another chance, comment on today's post. Tell me where you're from -- I always find that interesting. (by the way, I will ship internationally). You have until the time I get up on October 10th to comment on today's post.
4) You do not have to have a blog to be eligible. But you must have a way for me to contact you by email or through a blog. If your profile is set as "no reply", there is no way that I can respond to you.
5) The PIF rules state that I have 365 days to send the lucky winner something. That person must also agree to Pay It Forward by making something for three people. Since I want this to be open to loyal readers who may not have their own blog, I will have to trust that they will abide by this. But if the winner has a blog, I'd like to see a PIF post there sometime in the future.
6) I will pick the lucky winner on 10-10-10....maybe at 10:10 AM....
Clear as mud? Any questions...let me know...Good luck...
And thank you again to all who have been commenting and/or following!
BTW...I am still obligated to make something for a third person as a PIF gift, so those of you who are not eligible for this one...stay tuned sometime in the future....