Friday, December 27, 2013

Multiplying Scraps


This is all that's left from 16 fat quarters and 2 1/2 yards of flannel that I used for my BFF's quilt (see the finished quilt here). I told my friend that I may make a scrappy pillow to go along with the quilt, but she'll probably have to wait until next Christmas to get it! OK, maybe I'll make it in time for her birthday in May, but no promises.

Although my plastic totes of fat quarters and yardage are a bit emptier, I'm afraid my scrap piles keep getting bigger!

1 comment:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Anya, the only solution I have found to those mating scraps is to leave them on the free table at my guild. I let them go forth and multiply in someone else's bin...mine are overflowing with yardage that has been caught cloning itself. I think the dust bunnies teach the fabric what to do and the rest is, well...just plain nature!

Giggles,
Kelly