Monday, March 23, 2009

Deja Vu

Just like yesterday, this block was made using the raw-edge machine buttonhole-stitch method. Didn't take long at all. I need to find more of these to do so that I can get my total number of blocks up higher.

This is "E-11, Wagon Wheel", an intermediate-level applique block.

Before I forget, I'd like to thank Karen Griska of Selvage Blog for featuring me on her blog again this past weekend. If you haven't visited her blog, you must! Even if you never plan on making anything with selvages, you'll find her blog so inspiring.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the block! I have to tell you, I went to the Empire Quilters show in NYC on Sat. Karen Griska is a member there and the selvage quilt that was on the cover of her book was in the show. Fantastic! Now I think I must get the book.

Unknown said...

Just popped over to her blog. That is the card you sent me!! Cool!

Hunter said...

Great blocks. I so love the fabrics you're using.

Darilyn