Friday, February 17, 2012

Blogger Craziness

Apologies to any of you who have tried to comment on my blog using Blogger's new word verification system recently! I thought I had disabled the word verification a long, long time ago, but perhaps I turned it back on after receiving a spam comment or two. Anyway, I finally figured out how to disable it again with Blogger's new interface, so hopefully, everyone will have an easier time commenting...And I love it (and appreciate it) when you do!

Thanks for your patience and for reading my blog!

1 comment:

Vivian said...

The craziness with blogger recently really is pushing us -- way too much. Suddenly having 2 words to type, and one so sloppy that it looks like it's melting -- that's too much. I've eliminated word verification on my blog, and hopefully I won't get any spam. Why in the world do folks mess with something that (I think) seems to be working?