Friday, February 1, 2013

Use It Up!

After I made the two tops shown in yesterday's post, I went digging through my scraps and stash for pieces that could work for a backing for the larger one...and I found all of these....


...which turned into this...


Not particularly pretty, but it works. The small pieces on the bottom left are what's left of that mess in the top photo. They will be cut up for my leaders and enders.

It took longer to piece the back than the front (seen in yesterday's post)!

And I found the perfect fabric in my stash for the bindings...it's ready to go, too...



2 comments:

Heather said...

sometimes you just have to work with what you have. Love your choice of pattern for the strips. easy to do but looks very nice. Great binding fabric.

Nancy said...

I like interesting backs like this, and you feel so good using up fabrics. Binding is jazzy!