Monday, March 17, 2014

First Finish for March

Finally, a finished quilt!


This was made using leftover fabrics from two other quilt tops (not quilted yet). I decided to quilt this one first because the other two require some thinking, while with this one I just did some meandering loops and double loops.

The last of the fabric was used on the back...


And here's a closeup shot of the quilting...


The pattern is a disappearing four-patch (video here). Very easy.

I still see where I messed up with the layout, but no matter....It's done and used up at least five yards of my pre-2014 stash (actually, all of the fabrics except for the solid cream came from my pre-2013 stash).

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Very pretty finish. I had to go back a post or two and find your "mistake" because I couldn't spot anything wrong. I love putting the last blocks or leftover fabric on the back. It's such a satisfactory way to say goodbye to a project or a group of fabric. All gone. All done.