Thursday, October 8, 2015

A Finish!

I recently finished this baby quilt that I was planning on sending to a new baby in the family, but I changed my mind and made another one instead (I'll post that one in another post soon).


It's just an enlarged version of Bonnie Hunter's Scrap Crystals block (you can find info about it here). The block pattern was first published in a magazine and then in one of Bonnie's books. All I did was enlarge the size of one block and made it into a quilt about 42 inches square.

Here's a closeup of the meandering quilting...


And a peek at the backing and binding...


I've put it away for now, waiting for just the right baby to give it to!

1 comment:

QuiltShopGal said...

Congratulations on another finish. Total #CreativeGoodness.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com