Monday, April 4, 2016

The Princess and the Pea?

My pile of completed quilts is getting a little high, don't you think?


There are 11 quilts in this pile, all different sizes and styles. Three are going to be donated to a local charity for fundraisers, three are staying in my possession, one is going in my guild's upcoming fall exhibit, and four are awaiting the time when I find them a perfect home. There had been another large quilt in this pile, but thankfully, it recently found a home with a friend.

For now, the pile looks kind of nice on the hearth in my home. And it's a great place for a bear to hibernate.

1 comment:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

There will be some extremely happy recipients of your work Anya. Such a loving way to share you gifts and talents.
Smiles,
Kelly