Thursday, December 18, 2008

Awards and More Awards




I've received a couple of blogger awards recently, so I need to pass them on...I'll try not to award both to any of those listed because I know this requires some work on their part...and we're all busy with the holidays. No obligation ...just pass them on if you like.
Susan awarded me the Blogging Friends Forever Award

The rules are as follows:

1. 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. 4 dedicated followers
3. 1 new follower to your blog who lives in another part of the world
4. Please link back to the person who gave you this award.

I will give the BFF award to:

The Butterfly Award was given to me by Melissa...here are the rules.
A. Put the logo on your blog.
B. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
C. Nominate ten other blogs, add links to those blogs, and leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Wow, 10 blogs...well, here goes...some of you know me and others are just blogs that I visit often...forgive me if you have already received this award from another blogger...don't feel obligated to award this to 10 others...
Susan, Barb, mom and daughter on this blog, Wanda, Bree, Mary Anne, Diane, Margaret, I think that's enough...

The recipients will be getting emails from me announcing this ...


4 comments:

Missy Wertz said...

Thank you Anya! What an honor!

Mary Anne Drury said...

Hi Anya !! and THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! Hey , we're practically neighbors .... well, we're both in Pa ! Wellsboro is such a pretty area .... we took a little vacation there a few summers ago.

Diana LaMarre said...

Hi Anya,
I, too, feel very honored. Thank you!

Barb said...

Thank you so very much Anya, I feel honored to have received the award. I enjoy your blog very much, you are a talented gal! I love that we are PA gals, that makes it even more special!