Sunday, December 7, 2008

Too Frozen To Think of a Title

I spent a good part of the day yesterday at Wellsboro's Dickens Festival and froze my little you-know-what off. And I was just a visitor, not a vendor. I certainly hope they were prepared for the cold day, but I'll bet those who were selling anything hot to eat or drink did a brisk business. The thermometer at my house read 18 degrees when I left at 9:30, and I don't think it reached the freezing mark all day. But the weather didn't seem to deter the crowds, both locals and out-of-towners. I counted at least 13 buses in one of the parking lots! Sorry I don't have any pictures of my day, but my hands froze too much every time I took off my gloves to take a picture. You'll just have to check out the Wellsboro link above to get a glimpse of what Dickens is like.

After a hot bubble bath to warm myself up, I got back to Dear Jane.

I found another easy one. This is "K-4 Thea's Turn", labeled as an intermediate-level block that I chose to paper piece. I think a beginner paper-piecer could handle it fairly easily.





No comments: