Monday, December 15, 2008

Now, That's a Lot of Fabric!

Gas Station "Remodel" --

I had read about this earlier this year, but was recently reminded about it when reading another quilter's blog. I wish I had known about this project while it was in progress -- it would have been a great way to use up some of my stash!

Check it out at this site -- there's a video and more photos, as well as more info on the whole idea. I'm thinking of joining them in their new project -- how about you?
I have a few awards/tags that I need to post...will do that soon...

P.S. Yes, I've been playing around with the design of my blog...like I don't have enough to do already...

4 comments:

Karen said...

Love your new header! You live in such a pretty town!

kalea_kane said...

I like your blog design. Very cute! Thank you for entering my Flirting with Forty giveaway.

P.S. My husband is originally from Wellsboro. How do you like it?

Have a great day!

Kelly

Barb said...

I LIKE IT! Your header is beautiful, your DJs continue to inspire me ;>)...I bet you are not surprised that I added the DJ comment! That is just a WHOOOOOOOOLE lot of fabric on that building...I couldn't do it...I am a fabricholic (is that a word), I love fabric!!

kalea_kane said...

I had to bring my husband back here. He liked your header picture. He misses his home town. :)

Have a great day!