Friday, December 5, 2008

Thank You, Susan

My friend Susan has surprised me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. Now it's my turn to pass it on to others. Here are the rules --

1. The winner may put the logo on her/his blog.

2. Put a link to the person you got the award from in your blog.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Put links to the blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

My five nominees are the 4 very generous and creative bloggers who have chosen me as the winners of their giveaways in the last couple of weeks and another blogger whose blogs I visit often. They are (in no particular order) --

Melissa at Little Things in Life

Julie at JuJu Goods

Gayle at Sparkle Jars

Jodie at Froth and Bubble

Zoey at Perpetually Paper Piecing

Take some time to check them out.

4 comments:

Missy Wertz said...

Thank you Anya! I am honored! Thank you so much!

Gayle said...

Thank you so much! I can't wait to check out everyone's blogs that you selected as well.

Julie said...

oh my! I feel so happy! Thanks! What an honor! Julie

Diana LaMarre said...

Anya,
I was so surprised and honored when I pulled up my email today and saw that you gave me this award.

I am so happy that you find something creative in my blogs.