Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Major Milestone

I spent yesterday at the monthly gathering of the DJ group from my guild and managed to finish my 100th block! As usual, a good (and productive) time was had by all.

This is "B-10, Jud's Trophy", an intermediate-level block that I paper-pieced and rotary cut.

According to the dearjane.com website, I'm at the "jubilee" level...
Silver--25
Gold--50
Diamond--75
Jubilee--100
Platinum --130
Wonder Workers --all 169 blocks completed
Miracle Workers --all block and all triangles completed
Goddess-- Dear Jane quilt finished.


2 comments:

Hunter said...

Congratulations on your 100th block. And they're all so pretty, too.


I'm stalled on a block that I don't like. I knew I didn't like it when I started it.

One of these days I'll just sit down and make myself finish the thing. I'm almost two-thirds done with it. ((G-2)

All the best and congratulations again.

Darilyn

Barb said...

Great job reaching the 100th block milestone, and BEAUTIFUL COLORS in this block! As I have said before this will be a FANTASTIC quilt when it is together!