Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Retreats Are Not Just For Quilting

This past weekend's mini-retreat included a dish-to-pass meal, so this is what I decided to contribute.

Cake pops, a la Bakerella...but mine are not as neat as hers. Not bad for a first attempt, though. Here's a link to her version, and while you're visiting her blog, take a look around...there's some amazing stuff to see. Just click on her header and it will take you to her most current posts. She also makes amazing cupcake pops.

2 comments:

Hunter said...

What fun treats for mess-free snacking. And they are so cute.

Darilyn

Anonymous said...

Anya, this is Yarn Hungry Piggett. Guess what? You were the only one to leave me a comment on my 1st Blog Anniversary post. I'm happy to say, hands down, you won the skein that a local crafter hand-dyed. It's a gorgoeous piece. It may not look so on the photo that my crappy camera took, but it's one awesome 500 yard of wool yarn.

What I'm not happy about is, I sure am NOT POPULAR! hahahaha! My blog must be boring. Either nobody cares to leave comments or they are afraid of me. hahahaha! Or....I only have a few followers: you, my sister, and a number of sympathizers. hahaha!

So, leave me a note or two via email on how I can send this to you. You can find email address in my blog.