Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Love the Internet

Almost every day, I am reminded of how wonderful a thing the internet is (yes, it has its downside, but so do most things in life).

I found this video on another blog the other day and thought I'd share it with you. I had been considering getting a dress form because I've had a hankerin' (oh, no...I sound like a certain Alaskan governor...) to do some garment sewing again. I fell in love with making some of my clothes back in 8th grade and have dabbled in it over the years. I just don't plan to do enough of it to make the cost of a real dress form worth it...this might be worth a try...(like I don't have enough projects in my head already...)

If you go to YouTube and do a search on "duct tape dress form", a few other videos will show up.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I've heard of a duct tape dress form but this is the first time I'm seen in live. But - it'd cost me more than $20 because I need ALOT of duct tape...LOL