Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mini-Retreat Day!

Today I'm off on a mini-retreat of my guild's DJ group, the Laurel Janes. We're meeting at a member's house overlooking the lake at a state park about a mile from my home. It will be 12 hours of non-stop fun!

I hope to start sewing some of the blocks together today.

This is "G-10, Woven Meadow", an intermediate-level block that I chose to paper piece, but it could also be easily done with rotary-cut pieces. The green is much prettier in person.

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

have a fun day! You will surely get done with some of your blocks in between chatting and eating :)
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Barb said...

Have fun at your retreat (I am jealous);>)! Love the colors you selected for this block...it very much says *meadow* ~ thank you for sharing!

Cathie said...

A 12 hour extravaganza of friends, quilting and fun. I'm jealous. Do enjoy yourself and I want to see pictures!

Hunter said...

What a great block.

I hope you're having (had) great fun today.

Darilyn