Monday, September 7, 2009

My Cup Overfloweth

I think I've finally caught up with all the thank yous that I needed to send out this summer. This first selvage postcard is for Anina of Twiddletails to thank her for organizing the nine-patch swap that I participated in. Since a lot of the selvages on the card had circles, I secured the diagonal one using a small circle/large circle fancy stitch on my Bernina.

The second selvage postcard is to thank Megan for the adorable 30s fat quarters I won in the giveaway on her Will Work for Fabric blog. The selvages in this postcard came from the FQs she sent me.

Here's a shot of the box of goodies that arrived from her. In addition to the FQs, she sent a nice pattern and an adorable golf tee pin cushion. How cute is that?

And of course, I had to fold the FQs using the method I blogged about here.

The last postcard is for Kheli of Remember Your Karma who sent me a box containing various pieces of lovely fabric, some embroidery floss, and a few other little goodies. Some of the selvages in the postcard came from the fabric she sent.

Kheli's postcard is the one that I used in my fabric selvage postcard tutorial here.

Thank you again to all these wonderful bloggers!


Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Very sweet and thoughtful Anya!! You are inspiring me to keep up with my thank-yous!

kheli said...

THANK YOU! I love the postcard!!!!!! You do really beautiful work!