Friday, January 15, 2010

In a Rut?

This is getting pretty boring....lots of DJ blocks lately and not too much else. I'm afraid you'll be seeing more of them over the next couple of weeks because my goal is to have all 169 of the center blocks finished and put together by the February 1st meeting of my DJ support group, the Laurel Janes.


This is "J-13, Pam's Bells", an intermediate-level block that I paper pieced and then used the raw-edge machine buttonhole-stitch applique method for the teardrop-shaped pieces.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This block is just beautiful! I love the sunny yellow batiks.

Dena said...

I love this block. Great job!

Barb said...

Nope, you are not in a rut...I love the block colors, I am so looking forward to seeing this beautiful DJ Quilt all put together! It will be gorgeous, your fabric colors and combos are just striking! Have a great weekend!