Monday, January 27, 2014

Don't Judge a Machine by Its Cover

After reading my previous post, a couple of readers wanted to see what the ugly plastic case looks like, so here it is....(click on the photos to see larger versions).




When I first saw the case in the Goodwill store, I was worried about what the machine inside would look like, but was very pleasantly surprised when I saw that it was shiny and brand new (see the photo in my previous post)! When I got it home, I quickly washed my hands; I'm sure you can understand why. Except for the rusty closing thingys, I don't think I'll have much trouble getting the case clean, although I don't plan on hiding this gorgeous machine in the case. She will be out on display somewhere in my quilting studio, that's for sure!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Such a beautiful sewing machine to be hidden is this case, but it did its job well. I think a before and after picture is called for after the cleaning.