Monday, January 6, 2014

Next Project(s)


I've decided to start a couple of bright and cheery quilts during this cold winter. I'm sorta, kinda making two of the Giant Starburst quilts as seen on Canoe Ridge Creations blog. I'm changing the size a bit and using a different construction method than the instructions, but the result will be basically the same. The color placement is different as well.

The fabrics I've chosen are some of my own hand-dyed pieces that have been sitting around in my stash since the summer of 2009, at least! It's definitely time to use them.

2 comments:

Jean said...

looks like a great project for those hand dyes! Are you using white for the background?

Bouts Choisis said...

What gorgeous colours! The only time I've tried making hand-dyed fabric was at school - just a few years ago!