Sunday, July 6, 2008

Too Many Quilts, Not Enough Time

This is "K-12 Doris's Dilemma", an easy paper-pieced block. The software labels this as an intermediate-level block, but I think a beginner could easily make it without much of a problem.



My dilemma is this -- what do I work on next? I have too many things to choose from -- my quilt for the guild exhibit (I did buy some fabric to make a better backing); a Project Linus quilt that someone else in our guild pieced and I promised to quilt; a disappearing 9-patch quilt that will be used as a door prize for our guild meeting in September which needs quilting; a friend's quilt which needs quilting; and lots of other projects that I have planned...

Tomorrow is my guild's monthly meeting of our Dear Jane group, the Laurel Janes. I have 3 blocks ready to applique and will hopefully get them finished sometime this week.

No comments: