Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We Have a Website!

Just a quick note to announce that my local guild, the Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild, now has a functioning website! Take a look sometime...we have a great quilt exhibit (with free admission) coming up in just one month.. Wellsboro is a gorgeous place to be in September (actually, it makes a great impression any time of year).

The guild's raffle quilt is pictured on the side bar of my blog and here are a couple of closeups of the magnificent quilting on it...one of the front and one of the back.

The website is still a WIP (work in progress) and won't turn into a UFO (I promise)...I must say that the website looks great...but then I'm guilty of being biased...my son designed it and will be maintaining it for at least the next 2 years as his high school graduation project...

No comments: