Monday, May 18, 2009

Laptop Envy

In our house, it's not a new car or a new Ipod or a new girlfriend that makes the 16-year-old grin from ear to ear.... it's a new....

Laptop! ... All his own that mom and dad can't borrow....but boy, dad was itching to get his hands on getting it set up...but his help was not required... It even has a fingerprint scanner for security........

How many computers does one house need anyway? (16-year-old always answers...how many sewing machines does one house need anyway?...)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like my house!

Susan said...

I guess one house can never have enough computers or sewing machines!

Jocelyn said...

Whoa-ho, I've got one of those teens in my house too. Talk about light up with energy!

Jocelyn
http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

everyone wants a laptop it seems - my grandson who will be 9 in June has put in a request to everyone who sends him a birthday present to send money instead so he can buy his own laptop would you believe. And get this his favorite thing to do on the computer is do powerpoint presentations!!! I think I have a geek for a grandson and he knows more about computers than I do :)
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/