Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stitching With Friends

Several of my quilting friends are also very active knitters/crocheters. So much so that a group gets together once a month to deal with their yarn addictions. I'm not a knitter and only know a few basic crochet stitches, but I enjoy the time I spend with this group.

My friend Susan got me hooked on making these easy fleece blankets with crocheted trim for Project Linus. I don't plan on making socks or sweaters or anything else with yarn, but I'm happy to spend my time with this group making more fleece charity blankets like this one.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

The charity blanket looks warm, cozy and beautiful. And what is more fun than coming together with a group of woman and spending time together working on a project and sharing thoughts. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Really pretty!! Even though you don't knit, the blanket is just gorgeous. I am sure it will be used and loved by whomever receives it! Great cause.

Heather said...

thats a really nice finish for the blanket. great idea.