Monday, May 21, 2012

Something New To Try


Lucky me -- I recently won a copy of Laura Wasilowski's latest book, "Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts", directly from Laura herself. She presented a program and workshop to my guild last June, but I was away on vacation, so I missed what I hear was an absolutely delightful visit. I'm hoping to try a project using Laura's techniques and tips soon -- but I don't really want to try something new until I get my Jane Stickle quilt finished!

If you don't know much about Laura, check out her blog and website to be really inspired. I love her love of color!

3 comments:

Rene' said...

Lucky you! I love her work. Some of my guild friends have been fortunate enough to attend her workshop.

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Congrats Anya...I'm so glad you won.

Smiles,
Kelly

Jean said...

Lucky girl! looks like a fun book. Which project will you make first?