Thursday, May 30, 2013

Back to Fabric


Finally, back to working with fabric. I finished up this bag (a present for me!) earlier this week. The outside and handles are made from a charm pack I bought a couple of months ago, but the lining and inner pockets were made using some of my pre-2013 stash, so I can add another 1/2 yard to the list of used up fabric in 2013. That brings the total up to about 50 yards for the first five months of 2013. Not bad, because I don't think I've bought more than 10-12 yards of new fabric.

The pattern for the bag is Charm Party Tote. I can practically make it in my sleep since this is bag #10 at least from the same pattern. I'm way too predictable.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Cute bag, and I can sure see how charm packs would be just right for it. Not so much predictable as you find something that works and you stick with it! That's a good thing.