Monday, May 13, 2013

First May Finish


Finally, another quilt finished using my pre-2013-purchased fabric. This is one of my all-time favorite patterns from Mary (Mollie) Johnson of Maryquilts.com. It's such an easy quilt to make, but apparently, very impressive. I've made this quilt many times for gifts, and the mother of one of the recipients told me that she couldn't believe that someone could sew such straight seams! I accepted the compliment and didn't tell her that it's curved seams that drive quilters nuts!

Here's a closeup of the quilting...


And a view of the backing fabric....


That's another four yards of fabric used up in 2013 of pre-2013 fabric!

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Ha!! So true. It looks wonderful.

Nancy said...

Very cute- love stash buster patterns.

Jean said...

Cute!