Friday, August 2, 2013

First August Finish


This is just half-square triangles with a row of sashing inbetween the vertical rows. I love the shot taken by the flower garden, even if it does wash out the quilt a bit. The fabric that looks white is actually a very, very pale blue.


Leftovers from a charity quilt that I made back in May (you can see it here) were used on the back...


A closeup of the quilting...just loops and a few double loops...


This shot shows the backing and binding fabric a bit better.  All the fabrics are flannel.


I'm afraid that this doesn't count toward using up my pre-2013 stash. The bright flannels were purchased this year and the backing and pale-blue fabric were donated to my guild for use in charity quilts. This quilt is now destined for my guild's current outreach project, our local foster-child program.

No comments: