Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Off to Sisters, Oregon

No DJ blocks today because I'm busy getting the labels sewn onto 2 quilts that I will be sending to the Sisters, Oregon Outdoor Quilt Show which is scheduled for July 12th. Here are a couple of photos of the quilts that are going there this year. The first is called "Christmas 'Point'Settia".


The second is "Twisted Stitches", front and back.


I was fortunate enough to attend last year's show with my family and got to see one of my quilts on display there. It was quite thrilling. It was also a great boost to my ego to have the quilt sold -- perhaps the two this year will sell as well. If you want to see all of the quilts that will be for sale at the Sisters show, just clink on the link in the first paragraph and then click on "Preview 'For Sale' Quilts Here".


I have to recommend that if you love quilts and love to go to quilt shows, you must go to the Sisters show at least once in your life. It is breathtaking. Pictures will never do it justice, but if you'd like to see shots of my trip last year, click on the "Anya's Photos on Webshots" link listed under "Favorite Links" on the right side of my blog.

No comments: